Tuesday, November 30, 2010

CONTEST: Eco-Thrifty Holiday Cards

Here at the The E.C.O. School, we are all about sharing eco-thrifty solutions with you. So here’s one that we’ve been using for the past few years, e-cards. There’s nothing more eco-and thrifty than doing away with the waste and cost of sending out paper holiday cards. Plus, if you’re anything like us and don’t quite have your paper cards done yet, e-cards are a great way to cover up your procrastination. “No, I’m not behind any deadlines, I’ve just timed it perfectly to send an e-card this year”. So have we my friends, so have we.

So, in the spirit giving this holiday season, we are offering one loyal reader a custom designed e-card. It can be a holiday card, birth announcement, invitation, or other card of your choice.

Here are some examples of e-cards I’ve designed for us, and some that I designed for Jen Lebo Photography:

If you win this contest you will be able to send me some ideas about what you like and I will design a custom design just for you. You'll send me any photos you'd like to use and will receive a pdf file of the finished design that can be attached to an email easily (or even sent off to a printer if you so choose - we won't judge).

There are several ways to enter this contest:

  1. Become a follower of this blog, and comment below that you are following.
  1. Share a link to this blog on facebook or twitter and comment below that you’ve done so.
  1. Share a link to this blog on your blog, either in a post or on a sidebar, and then comment below.

Winner will be chosen at 11:59PM EST on December 9th. Good Luck!


-June Cleverer



WINNER: The winner of this contest was Liz! Sorry that I forgot to publicly announce the winner.

3 comments:

  1. Oh fantastic!! I follow you on the Bee and had no idea you were so "green" its great!!

    Im following you now and am excited about this prize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so green last year that I didn't send paper or electronic. Oh, wait, that was just lazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I think I posted on my sight, this is a really cool sight, I am going to have to look at it a little more.

    Billy Day

    ReplyDelete